|The CB300 pattress complete with relay contacts, acts as the universal surface mounting facility for all Dicon smoke and heat alarms.
Its specific application is where a Dicon smoke or heat alarm is required to operate with a remote telemetry system or ancillary device such as an automatic door release.
With both top and side entries to accommodate cable and mini trunking installations, the CB300 provides spacious room for wiring in premises such as flats where concrete ceilings can prove to be problematic.
- Low profile for a neater installation
- Interlink connection
- Colour coordinated to match the alarm
- Easy to fix
- Robust ABS design
- Dimensions: Diameter 130mm Depth 30mm
- Relay provides NO/NC/C volt-free contacts.Maximum contact rating: 260VAC at 2 amps, 60VDC at 2 amps
- Mains and interlink connections
- Linking screws
- 2 x 20mm top entry knock-outs
- 1 Side entry knock-out for mini trunking