With Alkaline Battery Backup
The BRK 7010BE is a mains powered optical smoke alarm with 9 volt alkaline battery back up that will provide power to the unit in the event of a mains failure.
Up to 12 compatible smoke and heat alarms can be linked for simultaneous warning.
- 230V mains powered
- 9 volt alkaline battery included
- Test and alarm pause button
- Optical technology reduces nuisance alarms
- Low battery warning
- Multi-alarm interlink
- LED operating indicators
- Alarm source indicator
- Mounting base plate
- 5 year guarantee
- Certified to BS EN 14604: 2005
- Technology: Photoelectric
- Alarm sound level: 85dB
- Battery type: 9v alkaline battery
- Operating temperature 4°C to 38°C
- Dimensions 127mm diameter
Download or view Data Sheet
This alarm can be used to replace the old obsolete BRK 86 & BRK 2002 models.
The existing electrical connector will just simply plug into the new alarm.
We now modify ALL our 7010BE & 7010LBE fixing plates to fit the old fittings - there is no need to request this, we do it whether you need it or not!
CLICK HERE TO SEE HOW THE NEW 7010 CAN BE INSTALLED ONTO YOUR EXISTING BRK 86RACE or BRK 2002RACE CEILING PLATE