With Alkaline Battery Backup
The BRK 7010BE is a mains powered optical smoke alarm with 9 volt alkaline battery back up that will provide power to the unit in the event of a mains failure.
Up to 12 compatible smoke and heat alarms can be linked for simultaneous warning.
- 230V mains powered
- 9 volt alkaline battery included
- Test and alarm pause button
- Optical technology reduces nuisance alarms
- Low battery warning
- Multi-alarm interlink
- LED operating indicators
- Alarm source indicator
- Mounting base plate
- 5 year guarantee
- Certified to BS EN 14604: 2005
- Technology: Photoelectric
- Alarm sound level: 85dB
- Battery type: 9v alkaline battery
- Operating temperature 4°C to 38°C
- Dimensions 127mm diameter
Download or view Data Sheet
If you are purchasing this smoke alarm to replace an existing BRK 86RACE or BRK 2002RACE we will modify the new fixing plate so that it will fit into your existing ceiling fitting. You can then use your existing electrical connector to just simply plug into the new alarm!
This is done free of charge - just add a note into the one of the text boxes that are available during the order process.
CLICK HERE TO SEE HOW THE NEW 7010 CAN BE INSTALLED ONTO YOUR EXISTING BRK 86RACE or BRK 2002RACE CEILING PLATE
1 - 2 days Standard Delivery